The learning outcomes of the course include
- Insight into building better relationships with your customers.
- Achieving an early understanding of your customer needs by asking the right questions.
- The ability to Use "Positive Language"
- Providing clear and concise information that directly relates to your customers’ needs
- Listening skills – your customers want to “feel” understood not just be heard
- Offering alternatives when you don’t have what your customer needs.
And for when things go wrong:
- An empathetic response where something has negatively impacted your customer.
- Summarising skills and agreeing a plan with your customer.
- Inspiring customer confidence from first contact.
- Managing your customer expectations.
- The ability to advocate for your customer within your business.
- Honouring promises and monitoring progress.
- “Signing off” to ensure Customer satisfaction.